Latest Feed

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

About Internet Dummy ! Welcome

First of all I like to say thank you to spare your precious time with me,

Many people talk about internet and claim to be expert on it and so on, but for a dummy like me I just want to know how make it work for me. I want the internet to help me instead of against me. I want the internet to give me income instead of taking my money online. I want the internet to ease my work not to burden me we a lot of thing. That is what I want and what I want to do.

Here is the internet picture for your information. It is very huge and very complex with so many connection world wide. Very amazing what man can do.


I will share my dummy knowledge about internet and help you implement my dummy idea to help you boost you internet income.

Please visit time to time for the dummy idea.

Regards
Internet Dummy

0 Comments: