Latest Feed

Monday, June 26, 2006

Adsense Tips For Dummy

I am quite new with Adsense but I have compile several adsense tips that really help me. This tips comes from ebooks, forum, friends and some other sources. Hope this few adsense tips will be able to help you in any way.

I always want to know what is the best way to improve my adsense income and always in that quest. Is there any tips or tricks to do that ... And this is what I learned

Adsense Tips For Dummy

#1 Use these adsense format - 336x280 large rectangle or 300x250 medium rectangle
#2 Blend this format into your article
#3 Use BLUE title and black for text and url link
#4 Place one ad format per page - max 2 - the less the better
#5 White background
#6 Update your site regularly
#7 Content - Content - Content - This is very important so that relevant ads will be display
#8 Keyword is also important but do not SPAM
#9 Use BLOG - 1 Website and 1 BLOG is best so that easy for you to update
#10 Monitor your adsense use any available software tracker
#11 Test and Test
#12 Make sure you do the basic - Tittle = H1 = BODY = ITALIC and so on.
#13 Use Meta TAG
#14 Then watch your adsense income grow ...

I am still learning and use the adsense tips as above. My magic word for today.

  1. My adsense earning grow day by day
  2. I love what I am
  3. People love my blog and visit it day by day and give comment
  4. I am earning USD100 daily from adsense alone
  5. People benefit from my blog and able to success in their adsense

I think that is enough for today. I am a dummy and still learning. If you have any more valuable adsense tips please feel free to share it with others.

Regards,
Internet Dummy

p/s: Checkout my internet review here.

0 Comments: