Latest Feed

Friday, June 23, 2006

Blogging To The Bank

I just finished reading an ebook call blogging to the bank by Rob Benwell. So many tips that I get there to improve my blog. I am very new in blogging and need a lot of guidance to make it big. In the ebook blogging to the bank it show the step to earn USD563++ a day by becoming super affiliate blogger.

Yup I am an internet dummy and sure I want that kind of income. I will implement the step to get that USD563++ a day. One thing I learn form Mark is the self within that is important. If your inner self is rich that your outer self is rich. Mark told me to write down what I want.

So now I am writing down what I want in my BLOG.

1) I am earning USD563 a day with my blog now.
2) I am getting better and better everyday in every way.
3) Money come to me from all over the world.
4) My cllickbank income is USD200 a day.
5) I love what I am
6) People like my website and my website is known all over the world.

I think that should be the trick.

Internet Dummy

0 Comments: