Latest Feed

Friday, July 07, 2006

Adsense Income In German, French And Spanish

I cannot wait no more. I need to put a test on this multilingual thing to maximize my adsense income. I want my website to be in German, French and Spanish. Sample screen shot of my Internet Dummy Review in French.

This is really interesting and I want to test the market now and want to know the result.

Here is my other language Internet Dummy Review links.

German - http://www.internetdummyreview.com/german.htm

Spanish -
http://www.internetdummyreview.com/spanish.htm

It is a big market out there. If you need more information about this multilingual website get the information here.

Cheers
Internet Dummy

1 Comment:

Googlecash said...

Hi, I was not in a good financial position back in 2004, Then I found Google adsense, Its the best program to earn money online, I started slow, I was making $20 a day in my first year, but I worked really hard and Making money online is not easy, You have to put in lots of efforts every day, I did, But now my life has changed completely, I make over $3000 a month, This gives me lots of freedom, I have made many friends online and I did learn lot from them, I wish best of luck to any one who is starting up.

Liza form Google cash