Latest Feed

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Which one to start Adsense or Affiliate?

This always be the question for me which one I need to focus as a newbie in internet arena. I start with Affiliate by promoting an affiliate review and for a beginner it is really frustrating when cannot made a single sale after 2 months from Affiliate. Then I start to focus on Adsense. I put my affiliate site with Adsense ads in it. Yup I got several dollars from Adsense clicks.

Several dollars is NOT enough. I cannot even pay my rent with that. So what I do next is to promote both Affiliate and Adsense in blog - yup this BLOG -. I do not know how and why actually after 3 days doing that my affiliate sales boosted to USD997.

Wow that is marvelous. In 3 days a got USD997 commission. What happened next? The 4 day comes - it is 4th of July 2006 - FREE day of course -then to day 5th July 2006. I have not made any more sales since then.

What is wrong? What happened? All of that I do not know. But what I learned is to FOCUS, FOCUS and FOCUS.

Anyway this is my magic word for today:
1) I made USD100 daily everyday even today.
2) I am getting better and better everyday in every way I do.
3) I love what I am
4) People love my website and my blog and buy what I recommend them.
5) People and bots like to come and crawl my website and all my website rank high.

Ok you all that is it for today.

Cheers
Internet Dummy

0 Comments: