Latest Feed

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Working Online At Home - Is Not What You Expected!

Working Online At Home.

It is more than you think. It is NOT easy and it is NOT that hard. But time will tell if you can survive the obstacle or not. It is about discipline and how you manage yourself, when there are no bosses to instruct and push you around.

I don't mean to scare anyone about working online at home but that is the FACT. It is NOT that easy to get affiliate sales in a day, is NOT that easy to get USD100 a day with Adsense, is NOT that easy to get someone to join your membership program.

For myself I had not make any sale with my ClickBank account. I have promoted everywhere and still no sales. Should I stop. NOOOOO!!!! I will never stop. I will try another other way, tips and trick to get a ClickBank sale.

That is why you need to be STRONG mentally and financially. If you quit your steady job now you will NOT be strong financially and mentally. Mentally is always based on your financial.
So what I mean you keep your steady job and slowly build your online business. Once your online business income is more than your job don't quit yet if you can manage your online business while working. But you cannot manage you online business due to GREAT expansion then you quit your job and work at home.

For my case I have to leave my steady job for my home affair - "I need to take care my kids".
I know that my income is NOT sure and will be STABLE but I believe I CAN Achieved.
I build my online business slowly and collect my area of STRENGTH. I build my network of people that share the same principle to work online at home.

Take care and be EASY to yourself,
Always remember there always ENOUGH PIE for the whole WORLD.

Cheers,
Internet Dummy

p/s: Check Out this website for FREE article on business & you.

0 Comments: